ABSTRACT SUBMISSION CATEGORIES:
Abstract category descriptions are included. Please review these descriptions prior to submitting your abstract to ensure you are submitting your work to the proper category.
- Cancer Nutrition
- Critical Care
- ERAS, surgery, trauma and acute care surgery
- Enteral nutrition
- Parenteral nutrition
- Geriatric, Sarcopenia and Frailty
- Nutrition assessment and GLIM
- Paediatric Nutrition
- Renal Nutrition
- Sports Nutrition
- Gastrointestinal and liver disorders
Authors will be required to indicate their preferred presentation format when submitting an abstract. The available presentation types are as follows.
- Oral Presentation
- Poster Presentation
More information regarding the logistics of the presentations will be advised upon acceptance.
TITLE: maximum 20 words
The abstract title should be brief, in capital letters, and should give a clear indication of the exact nature of the research and refer to the actual content of the abstract. Do not use abbreviations in the title.
ABSTRACT: maximum 300 words. Please organize the abstract body as follows:
- Study Design & Methods
- Conclusions (Statements such as “the results will be discussed” or “data will be presented and discussed” are not acceptable.)
- DO NOT include image, table, references, title or author information in your abstract
- DO NOT use abbreviations which have not been specified first.
- DO NOT include statements such as “the results will be discussed” or “data will be presented and discussed” within your conclusion, as these are NOT acceptable.
All presenters are expected to cover their own travel, lodging and Congress registration fees.